YSU POST UTME 2018/2019
All those that are interested and seeking admission into Yobe State University, Damaturu (YSU) are hereby notified of YSU Post-UTME screening exercise, registration and cut off mark for 2018.
Also, the cut-off mark for YSU is 200, However, JAMB has fixed an uniformed cut off mark for all Universities and Institutions. Click here.
Therefore, all those that choose Yobe State University, Damaturu (YSU) as their first or second choice can visit the YSU portal to apply for and process their admission.
How to Apply for YSU Post UTME Admission Screening 2018/2019
First of all, applicants are to follow this details to the letter and avoid any error whatsoever.
- Visit the official YSU portal directly at ysu.edu.ng
- On the page, take your cursor to APPLICATIONS and click on UTME SCREENING
- Type in your JAMB REGISTRATION number for verification
- Proceed to the designated bank and make your payment
- You are required to come with your 2018 Original Jamb Result, O’level results etc.
Furthermore, make sure you key in your valid phone number and e-mail address so as not to miss out on information vital to your YSU admission.
Now that you’ve applied, what’s next?
There are two (unconfirmed) methods of payment for the 2018 YSU Post UTME Registration:
1. E-tranzact Payment: This can be done by first generating a payment slip on your portal and proceed to any of the approved banks to purchase your PIN.
2. The Interswitch Payment: Online Payment via ATM Cards (Master Card, Visa or Verve). Here you will be required to supply your card details: The ATM Card number, Date of expiry, Pin and CVV2 number (the 3 digit number at the back of your card).
NOTE: These are unconfirmed procedures.
YSU Post UTME Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
Finally, below are some basic requirements that must be met to be admitted into YSU
- Age – You must be 16 years of age and above to be admitted. No individuals under the age of 16 will be given admission into the.
- Credit – Yobe State University Damaturu, YSU admission into any Department must be with 5 CREDIT passes of which ENGLISH, MATHS and any SCIENCE course is a must with a maximum of two sittings.