Get full details on University of Nigeria, Nsukka; UNN Admission List. You can use these to Check UNN Admission Status 2018/2019 and the Supplementary list.
We call all UNN prospective students to be well informed of their admission status and process.
All prospective pupils seeking admission into UNN are to take note of the following details. This Admission list is for those who have successfully completed the UNN Post UTME screening exercise.
If you Passed the UNN screening and have seen your name in the Admission List by University of Nigeria, Nsukka, follow through with the next step and line of action.
UNN Admission List and Status 2018/2019 – What Next
You can check your UNN Admission Status via the JAMB efacility portal here. This will give you the updates if you’ve been offered an admission by UNN.
If yes, continue the below steps.
If you have been offered an admission, please note:
- Visit UNN portal at unn.edu.ng or unnportal.edu.ng
- Login with your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER.
- Once logged in, generate a Payment Invoice (Remitta Number) and use the same to pay your ACCEPTANCE FEE of N25,000.00 at any Commercial Bank across the nation.
- Make sure to collect your CONFIRMATION SLIP (This contains your Confirmation number and Invoice number)
- Visit UNN official portal again and Login with your JAMB Number.
- Co firm your Acceptance by typing in the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number on your BANK SLIP.
- Now, print a copy of your Admission slip.
Please note that UNN Acceptance fee is non-refundable. That is, either admission is finally given or withdrawn.
You are also advised to only deal directly with the school to avoid any irrelevant issues affecting your admission.
Deal only with the right authorities to about forfeiture of your admission into UNN.