MOUAU Post UTME Registration and screening forms have been released. Here is how to process your Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Screening.
All prospective students that choose Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike during the recently concluded JAMB exercise are hereby notified of the screening exercise that follows.
Currently however, MOUAU Post UTME Registration is on and below, we’ve outlined
MOUAU Post UTME Screening and Registration
Please note the following for a successful screening exercise at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
You are to follow these requirements to avoid been disappointed of your admission into MOUAU.
- You must meet MOUAU cut off marks for 2018/2019 academic session so as to qualify
- You must have selected Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike as your first choice.
Registration and Screening commenced 1st September 2018 and ends 12th September, 2018.
All these can be achieved online via their official portal at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Pay for your Screening exercise by visiting https://mouauportal.edu.ng/putme/ume-registration.php
- Type in your JAMB Number to apply for Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU Post UTME Registration
- Complete the registration form online.
- Your O’Level result is a must as indicated above. Therefore, fill as appropriate and fetch your result to Print.
If you have any issue with your screening registration or need more clarification, please send an email to email@example.com.
As far as MOUAU Screening is concern, you are to deal directly with the University. As such, you are not to pay anyone or any individual be it online or the school ground to help you with the Admission.
Deal directly with the school to avoid all issues as might arise.
Also remember to fill all required portion of the screening form as this can be a great factor in determining the success or failure of your admission.
Nigerian School news wishes you success in your MOUAU Admission process.