FUTO Post UTME Screening Date 2018/2019 and their Cut Off Marks. Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State have unveiled details of her 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening.
FUTO Post UTME Screening Requirements 2018/2019
All prospective students of Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State (FUTO) who applied to study during the recently conducted JAMB Examination are hereby notified of the details as pertains to FUTO Post UTME Screening exercise.
You are also to note that, there is no remission when you miss FUTO Post UTME screening exercise as it is a requirement in gaining admission into the institution.
A vital requirement upheld by FUTO is that, you must have selected Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State as your 1st or 2nd choice institution during JAMB.
How to pay for FUTO Post UTME Screening 2018/2019
Application for Federal University of Technology Owerri Post UTME screening is quite easy once you meet their requirements.
Below are detailed steps and process of applying for the FUTO Post UTME screening exercise in Owerri.
- Visit the official school portal at http://futo.edu.ng/ and select PROSPECTIVE STUDENT or visit directly using this link http://portal.futo.edu.ng/ApplicationsInfo.aspx
- Select 2018/2019 POST UTME Application
- Once on that page, you will see a Link with the TEXT Click here to Apply (Select That) or better still follow this link in your browser http://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/PUTME/ScreeningForm.aspx
- Type in your UTME/JAMB Number to create your FUTO e-portal account and Pay
- Select your Payment Method and generate an a payment Invoice call RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference Number)
- Visit any bank to make payment – You can make this payment also with your Master card online.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Screening 2018/2019
- Visit the school portal as indicated above (Again)
- Type in your JAMB Registration number and Proceed
- Complete your Registration forms, Input your O-Level Credentials and confirm.
- Submit your completed Application form
- Print out the Acknowledgement Slip and keep safe as this will be used for your Screening / Admission needs.
We wish you success in your FUTO admission.