FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Date 2018/2019 and their Cut Off Marks. Federal University of Technology, Minna have unveiled details of her 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening.
FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Requirements 2018/2019
The Federal University of Technology, Minna is using this medium to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who applied for admission for the 2018/2019 academic session that FUTMinna has scheduled the University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
This screening exercise will hold at the University Main Campus, Gidan Kwano, Minna and it will be a computer-based test (CBT).
- Those eligible for this exercise are candidates of UTME and Direct Entry who chose Federal University of Technology, Minna either as first or second choice.
- JAMB UTME Candidates are to score more than 180 in the 2018 UTME and meet the required cut-off mark for each faculty.
If you did not meet the required cut-off above, you can change your course at the screening venue for just N1000.
- You must compulsorily have 5 o’level credits including English and Maths.
- If you an Awaiting Result student, you are eligible to apply for the screening but make sure you submit your results online through your portal or submit hard-copies to the school on or before 30th September 2018.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Exercise
FOR UTME Candidates
- Visit the university portal on https://www.futminna.edu.ng/
- Click on “2018/2019 UPASE” then On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-UTME Login’
- Type in your JAMB registration number.
- Type in one of your names (Surname preferably)
- Click on the Login Button.
- After the above step, upload your recent passport photograph in JPG format. (Please, your picture must be in coloured and not black and white. Also, make sure the dimension is= Width 150 px, Height 170 px).
FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Payment
After you might have filled the information above, click on the Proceed to Payment Gateway.
You can make the payment in two ways:
- Online Payment with your ATM Cards (Verve or Master Card). You will have to supply your card information e.g Debit Card number, the card date of expiry, your CVV2 which is the 3 numbers behind the card and lastly, key in your PIN (be security conscious while doing so).
Once the payment is confirmed successful, you will be debited N2,250.
- Bank Payment. You will have to generate the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) from the portal and take the printout to any bank to pay cash.
Vital Screening details
- Candidates are to come along with a printout of the 2018/2019 JAMB result slip bearing the candidate’s passport photograph, JAMB Score and Date of Birth.
- Also, you are to write the course and programme at the top of the Jamb Result Slip.
- Come with the online printout of FUT Minna Post UTME slip.
- Come along with your writing materials.
- Don’t come to the exam hall with phones or other electronic gadgets as such will be confiscated.
- The School authority has had cases of candidate impersonation; therefore, anybody caught doing such will be arrested by the Police Force on ground. Please be warned.
- Failure to come for the screening exercise automatically disqualifies the candidate of gaining admission into the university this academic session. Make sure you are there on time.
Nigeria school news wish you a success post UTME!