FUTA Post UTME Screening Date 2018/2019 and their Cut Off Marks. Federal University of Technology, Akure unveiled details of her 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Requirements 2018/2019
Federal University of Technology Akure, Ondo State has announced the Post Ume Screening Exercise for candidates seeking admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The registration exercise will end on Saturday, September 30, 2018.
To be considered eligible for the screening, candidates must meet/do the:
- Those that chose FUTA as their first choice University in the 2018 JAMB Examination and scored 180 and above.
- Candidates that didn’t choose FUTA as first choice University but have completed the Change of Institution Form via JAMB and select FUTA as current first choice of Institution and as well scored 180 and above.
- Candidates of Direct Entry who made FUTA their first choice University and whose data have been sent to FUTA through JAMB.
- All Pre Degree/UABS candidates are admonished to participate in the Post UME Screening Exercise as that is the only means of gaining admission into the University for Degree Programmes.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Registration
- Visit FUTA post UTME screening portal on https://www.futa.edu.ng/putme/welcome/putmeappindex
- Login with your JAMB UTME Number and fill the application form correctly.
- Upload a clear copy of your recent passport photograph after filling your application form before your crosscheck your application. Submit the form and print your acknowledgment slip.
SCREENING DATE AND VENUE
The Federal University of Technology AKURE has not schedule the screening date and venue yet.
Please candidates are advised to supply valid phone number and e-mail address while filling the form as that is the medium through which the screening details will be made known to each candidate.
How to Pay for FUTA Post UTME Screening Exercise?
Make a total payment of N2000 (exclusive of bank commission) in any bank nationwide; just make sure that the bank has the eTranzact platform (virtually all the banks in Nigeria can do it)
- Complete a Bank Deposit Teller indicating your full details:
- UTME Registration Number
- Full Name (as contained in your JAMB REGISTRATION SLIP)
- Course (Course of Choice as selected in your JAMB REGISTRATION SLIP)
- School (Indicate you are paying to FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY AKURE).
Now, in the space provided for the account number on the teller, write the following:
- For Candidates applying for UTME write ‘FUTA POST-UTME SCREENING’
- For Candidates applying for DIRECT ENTRY write ‘FUTA POST-UTME SCREENING’
Make sure you collect an eTranzact receipt for your payment at the bank as it contain your confirmation order pin to continue the registration.
FUTA POST UME Past Question papers and Post UME Result Checking pin costs N3000.
Confirm your application eTranzact payments(N2000 for POST-UTME Screening and N3000 for the POST-UTME Past questions and Result Checking Pin) by inserting your UTME Number and Confirmation Order Number and click on “CONFIRM APPLICATION PAYMENT“.
Enjoy a successful POST UTME screening!