FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening Date 2018/2019 and their Cut Off Marks. Federal University Gashua, Yobe State have unveiled details of her 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening.
FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening Requirements 2018/2019
All prospective students of Federal University Gashua, Yobe State (FUGASHUA) who applied to study at the institution during the recently conducted JAMB Examination are hereby notified of the details as pertains to FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening exercise.
You are also to note that, there is no remission when you miss FUGASHUA Post UTME screening exercise as it is a pivotal requirement in gaining admission into the institution.
A vital requirement upheld by FUGASHUA is that, you must have selected Federal University Gashua, Yobe State as your 1st or 2nd choice institution during JAMB.
How to Apply for FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening 2018/2019
Application for Federal University Gashua Post UTME screening is quite easy once you meet their requirements.
Below are detailed steps and process of applying for the FUGASHUA Post UTME screening exercise.
- Visit the official school portal at http://fugashua.edu.ng/ and select PROSPECTIVE STUDENT.
- Type in your UTME/JAMB Number to create your e-portal account with your Email address. Also, select a password that would be easy for you to remember.
- After creation of your account, Login with your EMAIL and PASSWORD
- On FUGASHUA Portal (Once logged in), click on EDIT APPLICATION to continue and complete your registration.
- Remember to upload all necessary document as required for a smooth POST UTME registration.
FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening Payment
FUGASHUA screening fee is a non-refundable N2,500 which can be paid via:
- Any FirstBank Branch nationwide
- ETranzact Pins
At the bank, request for your eTranzact pin which you will use to complete your registration at the School portal.
After Payment, what NEXT
- Visit FUGASHUA portal and log in
- Select Prospective Student menu>Returning Applicant Login>
- Type in your Username and Password (The one you created above)
- Scroll to the bottom, enter the Invoice ID on the payment invoice
- Click verify.
NB: Once verified, continue to print your Application Fee Receipt alongside your “Applicant ID”
We wish you success in your FUGASHUA admission process.