FUAM Post UTME Registration is currently on. All those that choose University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Benue State during JAMB can register and check their POST UTME results.
FUAM POST UTME 2018/2019
All those that are interested and seeking admission into University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Benue State are hereby notified of FUAM Post-UTME screening exercise, registration and cut off mark for 2018.
Also, the cut-off mark for FUAM is 200, However, JAMB has fixed an uniformed cut off mark for all Universities and Institutions. Click here.
Therefore, all those that choose University of Agriculture Makurdi as their first or second choice can visit the FUAM portal to apply for and process their admission.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Admission Screening 2018/2019
First of all, applicants are to follow this details to the letter and avoid any error whatsoever.
- Visit the official FUAM portal directly at http://uam.edu.ng/Admissions/Post-UTME-Screening
- Create an Account to Register and Login (NAME, PHONE NUMBER, MODE OF ENTRY, YEAR OF ENTRY, EMAIL ADDRESS)
- Proceed to the designated bank and make your payment (N2,200)
- You are required to come with your Original Jamb Result, O’level results etc.
Furthermore, make sure you key in your valid phone number and e-mail address so as not to miss out on information vital to your FUAM admission.
Now that you’ve applied, what’s next?
There are two methods of payment for the FUAM Post UTME Registration:
1. E-tranzact Payment: This can be done by first generating a payment slip on your portal and proceed to any of the approved banks to purchase your PIN.
2. The Interswitch Payment: Online Payment via ATM Cards (Master Card, Visa or Verve). Here you will be required to supply your card details: The ATM Card number, Date of expiry, Pin and CVV2 number (the 3 digit number at the back of your card).
FUAM Post UTME Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
Finally, below are some basic requirements that must be met to be admitted into FUAM.
- Age – You must be 16 years of age and above to be admitted. No individuals under the age of 16 will be given admission into the.
- Credit – University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Benue State admission into any Department must be with 5 CREDIT passes of which ENGLISH, MATHS and any SCIENCE course is a must with a maximum of two sittings.
- All application form will be made available online for submission.
- Late submission of forms will lead to disqualification.
- Your Image (Picture must be clear as blurred images on the acknowledgement page will not be submitted.
- Your Passport Image will be use as a means of identification.
- You must present yourself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled.
Some particulars includes the following:
- Receipt / Acknowledgment of post UTME screening payment fee
- Your UTME Result
- Original O’level result (within 2 sittings) – You must not write the O’Level exams 2 times to qualify.
- A copy of your Original Indigent certificate/form
- A copy of your Original Birth Certificate (Age Declaration where applicable)
More updates on FUAM Post UTME will be revealed as the time goes on.