ESUT POST UTME 2018/2019
All those that are interested and seeking admission into Enugu State University Of Science & Technology (ESUT) are hereby notified of ESUT Post-UTME screening exercise, registration and cut off mark for 2018.
The cut-off mark for ESUT is 200, However, JAMB has fixed an uniformed cut off mark for all Universities and Institutions. Click here.
Therefore, all those that choose Enugu State University Of Science & Technology (ESUT) as their first or second choice can visit the ESUT portal to apply for and process their admission.
How to Apply for ESUT Post UTME Admission Screening 2018/2019
All applicants are to follow this details to the letter and avoid any error whatsoever.
- Visit the official ESUT portal at portal.esut.edu.ng
- On the page, SCROLL DOWN to REGULAR STUDENT.
- Type in your JAMB REGISTRATION number in the box that appears under ADMISSION SCREENING
- Now, click on SUBMIT
- Allow the page to fully load.
Now that you’ve logged in, what’s next?
- Once in the portal, please select your desired payment method from the available payment methods. You can generate a Remita Reference number or pay via your MasterCard (ATM)
- After payment, you will be re-directed to portal where you will type in your JAMB Registration Number to login again.
- Fill in the available forms correctly with your NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, ADDRESS, PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH, etc.
- Enter your O-Level (WAEC or NECO) results as appropriate and upload all credentials as proof.
- Confirm and cross check your imputed entries before submission.
- Request a Print-out of your acknowledgement slip which is a proof that you completed the registration.
ESUT Post UTME Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
Below are some basic requirements that must be meet to be admitted into EBSU
- Age – You must be 16 years of age and above to be admitted. No individuals under the age of 16 will be given admission into the .
- Credit – Enugu State University Of Science & Technology, ESUT admission into any Department must be with 5 CREDIT passes of which ENGLISH and any SCIENCE course is a must with a maximum of two sittings.