WAEC GCE Registration 2018/2019 for November/December WAEC examination commences. All prospective students for 2018/2019 WAEC GCE Registration are to prepare.
WAEC GCE Registration NOV/DEC Registration
The West African Examinations Council has announced the commencement of the November / December West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
WASSCE is the private exam run by WAEC at the end of the year aside the compulsory ones run by WAEC by mid year.
Below, we will discuss all you need to know about your examination,
WAEC GCE Registration PIN/VCD
WAEC has notified all students that the registration fee for this year Private examination will cost N13,950 which can be acquired at any of the approved banks across the nation.
To promote self awareness, WAEC has also put together series of tutorials on VCD which is an inclusive offer when you purchase the PIN at any of the accredited banks.
Accredited BANKS for your PIN/VCD
In the event you visit any other bank other than the ones highlighted below, you might NOT get your full Registration package!
- Access Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Ecobank Ltd
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Wema Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd.
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
- StanbicIBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
You stand to get:
- Your registration PIN
- A VCD package
Filling your 2018 WAEC GCE Registration Form
Please note, all information as seen in the above WAEC registration forms must be filled accordingly.
Take note of these sections:
Name: Start with your SURNAME, followed by your FIRST and LAST name.
Disabilities – Enter any disabilities (eye, body, mental, etc)
Date of Birth – Fill in your correct date of birth
Examination Subjects – Enable to select all applicable examination subject you will be sitting for during the exam. Select only subject that are applicable to you or subjects you need.
Mandatory sections (*) – Any part of your form that you see a sign like this ‘*‘ Note that, it is mandatory and must be filled.
WAEC GCE TIMETABLE
The timetable for the WAEC GCE WASSCE Private candidate examination date will commence in August and end by October 2018.
All subject have been assigned specific date by the West African Examinations council and as such, please study the timetable well to avoid missing your examination date.
Please adhere strictly to the below listed instruction:
- Exam Fees – Your Registration / Exam fees are not refundable nor transferable.
- Examine the instructions on WAEC webpage (www.waedirect.org) and in the packages you received during registration.
- Registration PIN – Keep these carefully as you will have to purchase a new one every time you misplace or lost it.
- Dress code – Mufti without Arms.
- Fun – No Smoking, eating nor shouting in any exam hall.
- Electronics – Cellphones, Smart watches and gadgets not allowed in the exam hall.
- All forms of malpractices are prohibited and could lead to a permanent ban from writing.
NB: Only deal with accredited sources in handling your WAEC Needs.