COOU POST UTME 2018/2019
All those that are interested and seeking admission into Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) are hereby notified of COOU Post-UTME screening exercise, registration and cut off mark for 2018.
Also, the cut-off mark for COOU is 200, However, JAMB has fixed an uniformed cut off mark for all Universities and Institutions. Click here.
Therefore, all those that choose Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) as their first or second choice can visit the COOU portal to apply for and process their admission.
How to Apply for COOU Post UTME Admission Screening 2018/2019
First of all, applicants are to follow this details to the letter and avoid any error whatsoever.
- Visit the official COOU portal directly at coou.edu.ng
- On the page, take your cursor to the COOU Portal and click on Register Post UTME
- Once it is open, you are required to generate a payment invoice on the platform
- Select invoice type = ADMISSION SCREENING
- Type in your JAMB Registration number and click Sign in
- After you make your payment at the designated banks, you can now proceed to fill your form.
- Key in the Confirmation Order number the bank gave you after your successful payment.
- You are required to upload your recent passport photograph
Furthermore, make sure you key in your valid phone number and e-mail address so as not to miss out on information vital to your COOU admission.
Now that you’ve applied, what’s next?
There are two (unconfirmed) methods of payment for the COOU Post UTME Registration:
1. E-tranzact Payment: This can be done by first generating a payment slip on your portal and proceed to any of the approved banks to purchase your PIN.
2. The Interswitch Payment: Online Payment via ATM Cards (Master Card, Visa or Verve). Here you will be required to supply your card details: The ATM Card number, Date of expiry, Pin and CVV2 number (the 3 digit number at the back of your card).
COOU Post UTME Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
Finally, below are some basic requirements that must be met to be admitted into COOU
- Age – You must be 16 years of age and above to be admitted. No individuals under the age of 16 will be given admission into the.
- Credit – Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU admission into any Department must be with 5 CREDIT passes of which ENGLISH, MATHS and any SCIENCE course is a must with a maximum of two sittings.