Bowen University Admission List has been released (Degree & JUPEB) for the 2018/2019 Bowen Academic year.
Bowen University Admission List (Successfully Admitted Candidates)
Here are the list of successful candidates on Bowen Admission list, Iwo, Osun State that have successfully gone through the admission screening and passed.
All candidates that took part in the 2018/2019 Bowen screening exercise are to check their admission status in the below documentation to ascertain their admission.
This also applies to those that applied for direct entry into the University along side every other candidates.
It is worthy of note however that, JAMB has changed its cut-off marks which makes it more suitable for students seeking admission into Private Universities.
Bowen University School Fees 2018/2019
After you’ve seen your name in the above listed document, it is expedient for you to accept the admission proper by paying your admission fees and school fees.
- Faculty of Agriculture – N300,000.00
- Faculties of Science & Science Edu and Social/Management Science – N350,000.00
- Faculty of Law – N600,000.00
- Anatomy & Physiology – N350,000.00
- Nursing and Physiotheraphy – N400,000.00
- MBBS Pre-Clinical – N900,000.00
- MBBS Clinicals – N750,000.00
- Faculty of Education – N250,000.00
The balance is to be paid by the resumption of the Second Semester of the 1st academic session.
Please note, all payments are to be made via the Bowen University approved channels only. Do not pay any individual for your admission needs or 3rd parties your school fees.