ATBU Post UTME Screening Date 2018/2019 and their Cut Off Marks. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi have unveiled details of her 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening.
ATBU Post UTME Screening 2018/2019 Requirements
All prospective students of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi who participated in the just concluded JAMB examination are to be aware of the instructions herewith provided.
ATBU Post UTME Screening exercise is for all those that selected ATBU as their 1st and 2nd choice during JAMB.
The date for the ATBU post UTME screening has been scheduled to close by September 20, 2018. All application must be filed in at the University portal on or before the said date.
The form for ATBU screening is pegged at N2,000 only and as such, all prospective students are to take note.
Only student that selected ATBU during JAMB will be entertained.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Screening 2018/2019
- All candidates are to visit ATBU Post UTME screen portal via the admission section located here http://www.atbu.edu.ng/#/admission/admissionlogin
- Once on the Page, fill in all relevant information as pertain to your admission. TYPE in your JAMB Registration Number to LOGIN
- Once Logged on, you are to generate your RRS number (Remita Retrieval Reference Number) – This is what you will use in paying your screening form.
What NEXT after Payment?
- Login to the school portal and fill your Post UTME screening form as presented by the portal.
- Attach all relevant documentation including a recent passport photograph.
- Once all entries are filled, please print a copy of your form.
- Whenever the list of successful candidates are posted, you will be notified on www.atbu.edu.ng or constantly check the portal.
We at Nigeria School News would like to wish you a stress free admission.