ABU Post UTME Screening Date 2018/2019 and their Cut Off Marks. Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria have unveiled details of her 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening.
ABU Post UTME Screening Exercise 2018/2019
All prospective candidates of ABU (Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria) who are seeking admission into the institution are to braceup for the screening exercise.
This is to notify all students who choose Ahmadu Bello University, ABU, Zaria during the recently held JAMB examination that details of teh screening exercise has been unveiled.
The Screening exercise will initially focus on those who choose ABU Zaria as their First Choice before those who choose the institution as second choice will be considered.
Guideline for ABU Zaria Screening Exercise 2018/2019
Registration is done on the school portal at https://putme.abu.edu.ng or https://abu.edu.ng.
All prospective students are required to pay an Application fee of N2,000 which is for your screening exercise.
The portal will be readily made open for all student to process their ABU Post UTME screening registration on Monday 11th September 2018 while the screening registration closes on Saturday 23rd September, 2018.
How to PAY for ABU Zaria Post UTME Screening
Online: You are to Login to the school portal to generate a Remita or pay using your Debit Card (All ATM cards in Nigeria by any bank is ACCEPTED)
Offline: You can generate a Remita retrieval Reference slip and visit any of the underlisted banks to process your payment.
- ABU Microfinance Bank
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria
- Fidelity Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Zenith Bank
After payment, please visit putme.abu.edu.ng to complete your registration. This include adding your Phone Number, Email Address, Contact Address, Passport photograph, etc.
ABU Zaria Screening Schedules and Faculties to be screened
Below are the outline of the screen dates and the various accredited faculties to be screened.
ABU Post UTME Screening Day 1: Monday 24th September, 2018
- Faculty of Social Sciences
ABU Post UTME Screening Day 2: Tuesday 25th September, 2018
- Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Environmental Design
ABU Post UTME Screening Day 3: Wednesday 26th September, 2018
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
ABU Post UTME Screening Day 4: Thursday 27th September, 2018
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculties of Physical and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Vertinary Medicine
ABU Post UTME Screening Day 5: Friday 28th September, 2018
- Faculty of Administration
- Faculty of arts
ABU Post UTME Screening Day 6: Saturday 29th September, 2018
- Faculty of Medicine
Important Notice for all ABU Screening Candidates
- Come to the screening Venue with your Print-outs (UTME Results and passport photograph)
- You must have participated in JAMB and selected ABU Zaira as your desired institution of choice, any other candidate aside these are not allowed at the Screening venue.
- Verify the accounts you make all ABU payments into as wrong payments will not be entertain.
- Have a personal copy of all your documentation for record purpose. This includes all online print-outs.
Endeavour to process your admission on time to avoid revoke of admission. Nigeria school news and updates will keep you updated.