As we all know, JAMB has changed its cut-off mark for all institution in Nigeria to a much more uniformed cut-off mark.
As such, all student that choose Abia State University during the just concluded JAMB examination can apply for ABSU Post-UTME.
You are thus admonished to register for the school’s Aptitude Test if you choose the institution as your 1st or 2nd choice during the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board exam.
How to Apply for ABSU POST-UTME Registration 2018/2019
To apply for ABSU-Post UTME, you must meet some basic requirements which are outlined below.
- You must have scored 120 and above during the 2018 JAMB Examination
- You must have selected Abia State University (ABSU) as first and/or second during the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examinatio
- Visit ABSU school portal on www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng to generate an Aptitude Test Invoice a Screening.
- Visit the approved Bank as stipulatedd by Abia state university to pay the above generated invoice:
- Aptitude Test (N2,000)
- Screening and Admission checking (N3,000)
Details requested during invoice generation includes:
- Selection of your academic programme
- Course title
- Full name (Surname, First name and other names)
- Phone Number (personal phone number for all communication needs)
- Email Address (valid and andccessible email address)
Bank to Pay into includes:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank
- Sky Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- UBA Plc
After paying ABSU Post-UTME Aptitude Test and Screening, what next?
- After paying to the above designated bank, visit http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/PostJambProgramme to fill your application form
- Attach a recent passport photo and complete your registration.
- Download a copy of your finished registration for clearance purposes
- Get prepared for ABSU Aptitude Test and Screening exercise.
Endeavor to obey all rules during your Post utme screening at ABSU!